to use this page - Our firm endeavors to keep the immigration updates,
immigration resources and immigration services current, but we suggest that
before making any decision regarding submitting forms or applications for immigration
visas or work permits, that you contact the individual
US consulate or embassy of your home country for the latest immigration
updates, as these change almost on a daily basis. We have endeavored to include
the latest information on international immigration services.
for tourists, business trips and other temporary purposes, please also
visit the site of Delamere
to the U.S.A
of our clients; visitors to our website and the approximately 24,000 subscribers
to our International
Newsletters have requested current information on the subject of immigration,
especially into the United States of America (USA Immigration Services) and
Canada, and how is it possible to obtain the Green Card Immigration Visa?
Changes have taken place regarding the Immigration and Naturalization Services
(INS) because on 25 November 2002, President George W Bush signed into law
the new Department of Homeland Security, which was recently passed by the
107th Congress of the US. The former INS has now been divided into two separate
bureaus of the Department of Homeland Security, "The Bureau of Border
& Transportation Security" and "The Bureau of Citizenship
& Immigration Services." Wherever we refer to the INS in our
Web Pages, it is understood we are now referring to the new "Bureau of
Citizenship & Immigration."
Visit their new web site
It is a truism
that the "grass is greener on the other side of the hill", the reality
exists that the political and economic climates, especially in Southern and Eastern African
regions, has encouraged families to consider the costs, and benefits in the future,
of leaving their home country to re-settle in a more stable environment.
Plus from the many enquiries we receive, the Muslins are slowly taking over in many European countries, making non-Muslims consider moving to a more open and free society, we therefore provide this unbiased information.
an ongoing service, Delamere-Pennine
Associates will endeavor to inform visitors to our website of the available
services to prospective immigrants who wish to immigrate to the USA, immigrate
to Canada, immigrate to Australia, and immigrate to New Zealand, and try
to keep you up to date with current legislation related to the Green Card Immigration
Visa, which changes almost on a daily basis.
do however initially offer a word of warning regarding available immigration advisory
services. Based on our research most companies offering advice and assistance
are reputable and honest, while others are 'chancers' who will not only
take your money up front, but more importantly, because of mishandling your application,
may actually prejudice your application and future chances of ever becoming a
legal immigrant, especially with the very strictly controlled (although chaotic,
in the opinion of many) "Immigration and Naturalization Service" (INS) of
the United States.
Worker Program -
The Bush Administration had proposed a temporary guest worker program to
solve some of the problems of illegal workers already living in the USA. The U.S.
Senate is debating a bill to overhaul immigration laws, including the guest-worker
program, which would allow foreign nationals to get permits to work legally in
the United States for three or up to six years. (Probably 200,000 permits per
year in view of the current proposal before congress.) This Act is commonly known
as the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006. To read the current
version of S.2612 (CIR) Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006, click
here. The Delamere
Group is currently preparing a set of guide lines for our site visitors as
we believe that the existing 22 million undocumented workers already in the USA
and the anticipated additional millions who will now desire to move to the USA
for employment, not only from Mexico but also Eastern Europe, Africa and the Far
East. The clear message from the USA government is that these guest workers are
definately needed, so all workers who are prepared to do jobs that Americans will
not or do not want to undertake are welcome. Read this space for further
Delamere Group will
also monitor and expose any so-called "consultants" who claim to handle
these guest worker permits on behalf of unsuspecting clients, as we have already
uncovered several companies and firms of consultants who are currently taking
deposits from illegal immigrants, as an advance payment for handling their application
for a guest worker permit, and from our undercover investigations we suspect that
some of these "consultants" are nothing more than charlatans and con-men.
to Prepare Your US Immigration Papers Online and Save Costs - This new
website, designed and managed by immigration lawyers and specialists, is a complete
D-I-Y (do it yourself) service. You can download the required forms, with a full
explanation attached, clarifying if you are eligible for immigration or naturalization,
and a simple explanation of how to submit your own forms. The "Green Card
Lottery" is also fully explained and you can download a copy for your
own submission at a nominal fee and save the costs of paying an attorney or immigration
here to complete your U.S. Immigration application today!
- New Book “How to Get a Green Card” - U.S. immigration law is a tangle of details. This book explains the most likely bases upon which an everyday person might qualify for a green card: family, marriage, asylum, the visa lottery, and a few lesser-known categories. How to Get a Green Card
reliable sources that handle your passport renewal, issuing of visas online,
and the latest custom regulations, visit our travel
US Citizenship Application Package - This package has everything you need
to apply for your US citizenship. By using this package, you can save much time
and money by following the step-by-step instructions to become a US citizen.
Buy US Citizenship Application Package
US citizenship test practice software CD - This CD provides you with excellent
practice you need before your test or interview. It contains a database of 99
test questions. You can practice on your laptop or desktop computer. What you
need to do is just to insert the CD into the computer. Buy
U.S. Citizenship Test Practice Software CD
citizenship test preparation - This study guide sponsored by the Delamere
Institute of Online Learning will help you to study for and prepare to take
the INS American citizenship test. This course contains seven critical aspects
of information that you will need to know, including: rights and responsibilities
of American citizens and aspects of eligibility to apply for citizenship, American
History, American Government, American Holidays and Symbols, U.S. Constitution
(Preamble and Articles), U.S. Constitution (Bill of Rights and Articles) and 100
Practice Questions. For the full details of this Guide, visit Study Guide for the US Citizenship Test in English and Spanish CD
must obtain a F1 Visa to enter the United States legally as an academic
student, and this is usually on the basis of your prospective college
accepting you as a student and issuing you with a I-120 Form, which you
then hand to the US Consulate in your home country. One must handle this fairly
straightforward F1 Visa through the International Student Office of the
college you plan to attend. (The M1 visa is reserved for nonimmigrants wishing
to pursue non-academic or vocational studies)
A word of
warning to students and parents from countries with poor economic conditions
and prospects. Unless you are granted a scholarship or bursary in $US, the cost
of paying your college fees can become an astronomic burden on the family. Not
only are college fees increasing at a greater rate than inflation in the US, but
paying in a currency which is also depreciating against the US$, such as the South
African Rand, undertaking a 4-year degree course generates a cost down the line,
which could spell financial disaster for you, your family and your goals. Please
be aware of this problem if you are an international student from Africa.
one would consider that students could also "work" in the US to pay their
college fees, but beware, as this is a very complicated option and could effectively
cause you to be in breach of your 'legal status' as a foreign student.
There are certain facilities where a prospective student can obtain admission to the USA and have all their fees covered by scholarships and bursaries. We recommend reading this guide, The International Student's Guide to Studying in the United States
make note that the F1 Visa is not an immigrant visa, but in reality we
have observed in our research that after studying in the USA for 4 or more years,
the chances of a young person becoming romantically involved with a local US citizen,
and eventually becoming married to a US citizen, or a company 'headhunting'
the exceptional international students for employment under a 'special
skill/H-Visa', are very high. We are currently awaiting statistics to indicate
how many students with F1 Visas, actually become US Permanent Residents, and never
return to their home countries,(which was the objective of this programme), but
we have indications already that the percentage is very high, and is probably
over 80 percent.
more information on F1 & M1 Student Visas click
lus this article by a leading immigration attorney provides vital information regarding the F-1 student visa, read more
an international student studying in the United States is exciting
- Applying for a visa can seem long and complicated. Choosing the right travel
documentation such as a Student and Tourist visa is essential. Visas are often
denied due to lack of information to the applicant. It is very important that
you know the process of getting the US student visa. If you do not have the required
documents with you, your visa application is likely to be rejected. Your attention
to detail is vital when applying. We recommend obtaining our CD and e-Book , which
explains everything you need to know about the student visa. International Students' Guide to the USA: Everything you need to know before embarking on your journey
- Studying in America as a Foreign Student - This guide will help you learn from the experiences of a real life international student in America with life time updates. Studying in America as a foreign student can be a very rewarding and yet challenging experience. Every year, roughly 800,000 students from all over the world travel to the United States with hopes and dreams of getting a degree that will enhance their careers. Unfortunately many of them make lots of mistakes simply because they did not know any better. This guide aims to prevent you from repeating such mistakes thus saving you time and money. In this guide, we share our knowledge on what it is like to be an international student as well as real life experiences in America. (The Delamere Group has extensively researched this guide and we highly recommend its use) The Ultimate Guide: Succeed as a Foreign Student in America
- Network for Expatriates – The Delamere Group is promoting InterNations, which is the largest international online social network for expatriates with more than 600,000 members worldwide. InterNations offers expatriates a trusted network to find and get to know fellow expatriates at prestigious events and activities in their city of residence and provides a place to exchange and receive trustworthy information and insider tips on all expat-related topics. Visit www.internations.org
This is without
doubt (at the current time) the most popular way of obtaining a 'green card immigrant visa' to the USA.
An 'immediate relative' who is already a US citizen can apply to
sponsor you and then you apply and obtain a green card immigrant visa without
being limited to an annual quota of visa numbers issued by the INS. Being a "close
relative" (note this is different from immediate relative) i.e. brother
or sister of actual US citizens, plus Qualified Specialists, Refugees, are all
subject to quotas, with preferences and priority dates being applied by the USA
'family reunification' immigration being now the main bulk of new legal
residents into the USA, the INS has brought out various special temporary provisions
to assist individuals already living in the United States illegally, which is
estimated to number between 15 - 25 million.
A recent provision,
for example, which was passed by Congress, "The Legal Immigration and Family
Equity Act" (LIFE) known as Provision 245(i), took effect in December 2000
and expired on 30 April 2001. This temporary "amnesty" allowed 'illegals'
the opportunity to apply for an immigration visa without first having to return
to their home country and applying there. This was significant because most illegal
immigrants are barred from re-entering the US once they leave. A "catch 22"
situation obviously existed. Remember that this special provision now allows
the immigrant to remain in the US and reserve a place for the immigrant to later
apply for the 'Green Card' when his/her priority date comes up, or if not subject
to quotas, until an interview is arranged for the application for the 'Green Card'
to be finalized.
new temporary "LIFE" Act of Congress basically allows the "illegal" to stay
in the US, "legally" until they receive their 'Green Card'. The immigrant
then pays the usual filing fee ($225.00 in July 2001) plus an "admission of guilt"
for entering the US illegally and pays a $1000 "fine." (Described by one
Congressman as a "Legal Bribe") To continue with the process and
apply for the usual immigrant visa will now require meeting the usual criterea,
and the most important aspect is that the "immediate" or "close" relative who
is a US citizen or permenant resident must sponsor the "immigrant."
this 'sponsorship' has become much more strict with the 'sponsor' now having to
supply an "Affidavit of Support", tax returns, employment letters, and
must conform to a minimum income restriction.
In addition to
this temporary provision of the "LIFE" Programme, which expired
30 April 2001, President Bush urged lawmakers to extend the program for another
temporary period, as 100,000s eligible applicants failed to meet the deadline.
Remember also that even though one had all the required documentation in the hands
of the INS before the deadline of 30 April 2001, one still remains "illegal" because
it takes between 2 - 30 (yes, thirty) years for the INS to finally issue the "Green
Card" depending again upon which category and quota system one falls under.
"amnesties" have been granted to illegal immigrants. During the 1990's millions
of illegals were permitted to remain in the United States and apply for 'legal
status' under an Act of Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan,
and quite a large number of our clients benefited. We have been asked several
times if such a 'general amnesty' will ever be granted again? We do not
encourage relying on this possibility, as this previous 'general amnesty'
had repercussions on the part of many Americans, which they interpreted as "rewarding
illegal immigrants for deliberately breaking the laws."
"Green Card Lottery"
- Facts About the Green Card Lottery – The Green Card is a Permanent Residence Visa of the U.S.A. and being awarded a Green Card will give you legal right to work and live permanently in the United States. Green Card holders receive health, education and several other benefits. If you win a Green Card, you can apply for U.S. Citizenship at a later time. The Green Card does not affect your present citizenship. You and your family could be lucky winners if you act immediately. Read more.
- Questions From Readers regarding the Green Card Lottery, courtesy of Siskind Immigration Bulletin, click here. (Note: Some details maybe outdated, so please contact us if you require the latest information about the Green Card.)
Card Lottery Online - USAFIS Organization was established in order to
help non-American natives immigrate to the United States of America. In 2001 USAFIS
launched the secure Green Card Lottery online application system, to ensure error
free entries and easy tracking of the applicant status. It is the organizations'
belief that the information about the Green Card Lottery should be readily available
to users without the discrimination of color, race, gender, belief or country
of origin. Green
USA Diversity Program - This special provision
of the Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS) is correctly known as
the "USA Diversity Program" and despite much criticism from some US citizens,
permits 50,000 Green Card Immigrant Visas to be issued each year, on a random
selection basis (Including terrorists, it appears from recent reports) Read
more about the Green
Ways of Obtaining the Green Card Immigration Visa
US Residence by Marriage - We have been requested by many of our clients
to draw attention to the opportunity of obtaining a "Green Card" by becoming
engaged (receiving a Fiancé Visa, K-1) and eventually marrying a
US citizen. While our firm does not approve or condone using this apparent "loophole"
simply to get your Green Card, some of our clients have used a professional
service, which arranges introductions between individuals who are genuine and
wish to build a special relationship. For more details of this service contact
us. Or try the services listed below. If you wish guidance on submitting an
application for citizenship based on marriage please try
our US Immigration through Marriage Application Package (CD Version)
- New Book Just Released “Fiancé and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to U.S. Immigration” - You're engaged or married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and all you want is the right to be together in the U.S. Should be very easy, right? It's not. Information can be hard to find, the government bureaucracy isn't helpful, delays are inevitable. Fortunately, this easy-to-use guide puts all the information you need in one place. Fiancé and Marriage Visas: A Couple's Guide to U.S. Immigration
Note: We do however highly recommend that you read this online
report regarding the massive fraud that is currently being practiced regarding
this method of obtaining a "Green Card". Please visit this report
in PDF from a reputable immigration attorney.
of our clients have tried using an online dating service to meet prospective
mates, and many recommend that you visit these sites and some of our clients have
tried the dating service Online
Dating focusing on values, spirituality, character and beliefs. Visit values-based
dating at Online
our Chinese and eastern visitors and clients. This service is a specialist
in the Asian/Western experience and will help you learn not only about the person
you are searching for but also about their society and culture. Online
our Muslim & Islamic visitors and clients, the best network to use
is this site sponsored by the Muslim Singles Association. Contact
our firm for full details
site is dedicated to bringing black singles together in a safe, clean,
fun environment. This comfortable online community is the premier destination
for black singles online. Search
our Database for Matching Partners - We help people get into successful,
emotionally rewarding relationships that are built on trust, openness and mutual
Match.com 3 Days Free
Database - You can also try this database of prospective partners.
PerfectMatch.com – This service is a global leader in the online dating sector and the best approach for adults seeking Successful Relationships & Marriages. Read more.
Guardian Soulmates (UK)
- The site has been launched since 2004 and is regarded as one of the best premium online dating sites in the UK
, having thousands of success stories. To become a member, a user must firstly register to the site - as a member, you can then write your profile, search and browse your matches and receive messages. Visit The Guardian Soulmates
For Business Owners & Professionals - It is possible to obtain residence
in the US by means of the E-visa, which covers Treaty/Investors, or the
L1 Visa, Intra-Company Transfer Visa, or the popular H1B Visa for "professionals"who want to work in the US for a minimum of 3 years.
of these visas often ultimately lead to obtaining the "Green Card Immigration
Visa" which is permanent residence in the US, if handled in the correct and
have recently teamed up with a firm of immigration consultants who specialize
in handling these visas and other USA Immigration Services. They are based in
California but cover all 50 States in the US.
special interest to some South African residents, is that arrangements
can be made to pay some of the fees out of future income in the US. This is a
great help as many know of the experience of the fall in the value of the South
African currency, the Rand, which has fallen in value from R1 = $1 when
we opened our office in the USA in 1975, to the (approx) current R13 = $1, and this demise of the
currency has made it virtually impossible to use Rands outside of South
Africa because of its artificially weakened value.
more information especially on the new Guest Worker Permits, contact
to get the H1B Visa (USA Work Permit) - This is based on a number of factors
- the main one is the ability to find current and open jobs within Companies
who currently do and have already sponsored H1B visas. Highest Success rates
are achieved when job seekers "Target" their search to 'proven'
H1B Sponsor Companies. This service covers more than just computer and IT jobs,
but also many other skills currently in demand are included. Check out this site
for more details. Live
Work Study in the USA Click Here
& Mexicans who wish to work in the USA - Delamere
Immigration Services are now highlighting the TN Visa. This work visa for
the USA was created by the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) who created
a TN classification (TN1 Visa) for eligible Canadian and Mexican professionals
to work in the U.S.A. This visa is valid for up to one year at a time with an
unlimited number of renewals. Application Kit helps Canadians obtain a visa to
work in the U.S.A. 70,000 Canadians apply every year and most are looking for
a Do it Yourself Kit like ours. Click
here to contact us.
in Vancouver (Spanish Page "Vida en Vancouver") - Finalmente
llegó la guía más completa que te da todas las respuestas
a las preguntas más frecuentes que todos nos hacemos sobre la vida en Vancouver.
- Residency & Citizenship For Investors - This 233-page book examines the prospect of obtaining foreign residency and a 2nd citizenship by making an investment in any one of 28 selected countries and the province of Quebec in Canada. It explains how to live, do business (or do nothing), retire and enjoy a good standard of living in exotic, low-key and sunny islands such Grenada, Antigua, St Kitts and Nevis, Dominica and Mauritius; tropical Central American states such as Belize, Costa Rica and Panama; EU-member states such as Spain, Portugal, Malta, the UK, Hungary, Latvia and Cyprus; Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. and Quebec in Canada. Residency and Citizenship through Investment: The 2017 Report for Emigrants, Expatriates and Investors
- Investor Visa - Plus this additonal guide covers some excellent ways one can obtain an investors visa to move to the USA, Certain Security: Finding Refuge from Criminal, Economic, and Political Instability Through US Investment Visas
(Do It Yourself) Green Card Immigration Visa Applications
Lawyers & Consultants
individuals who wish a free (no strings attached) introduction to a competent,
reputable immigration lawyer in the countries in which the Delamere Group
has associate offices, namely, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK or South Africa,
plus we have agencies in many other countries, please contact
visas are usually issued in one of three categories, (a)
family members, (b) refugees,
and (c) independants and
others. For categories (b) and (c), applicants are judged on a point system, calculated
on, education, vocational training, job experience, prospects for employment,
destination or location in Canada, knowledge of English and French, personal suitability
and existing relatives living in Canada.
Our firm Delamere-Pennine Associates is based
in the United States but we have an "associate" in Canada, "Strategic
Immigration Services", who will assist genuine enquiries regarding
immigration. This Guide explains the tricks and dangers when meeting the
points evalution and through information, guidance and advice provided will protect
and promote your interests, to make sure you are effectively considered as a prospective
immigrant to Canada. Visit Moving to Canada
Don’t forget to visit our web page on Canada
, click here
to South Africa
- Editor’s Note: A great book to read if you are considering immigrating to South Africa, is the soon to be published book, “Zero Hour of the Apartheid Regime of Zuid Afrika” especially Chapter Fourteen, “What the Future Holds For South Africa.” To pre-order a copy of this profound book, please contact us.
Services for South Africa - SA Migration offers expert advice and assistance
with applications for immigration, work permits, business visas, student visas,
permanent residency, visitor visas, plus current advice for prospective immigrants
or visitors. Immigrate to South Africa Easily
Don’t forget to visit our web page on South Africa, click here
to New Zealand
- Latest News for Immigration to New Zealand - For students and job seekers, click here.
New Report on Immigration & Relocation to New Zealand - This professional
firm based actually in New Zealand has a successful record in assisting families
from South Africa, plus many other countries, in relocating to New Zealand. You
will find reading this latest report will answer most questions you have regarding
making this positive decision of moving to one of the most beautiful countries
in the world. Click
Zealand Immigration Service (NZIS). This government department provides
essential information about their organisation and the way they deliver services
to ensure that immigration benefits New Zealand. Visit
Don’t forget to visit our web page on New Zealand
, click here
into Australia - The complete immigration guide for getting a short
or long-term visa. This guide currently stocked in the Delamere
International Bookshop featuring up-to-date information about Australia, this
practical guide explains how to enter the country and includes specific visa and
immigration information as well as relevant and practical examples of real forms
and documents. Getting into Australia
Workers & Students Visas - The Delamere
Group has linked up with this immigration service that provides leading-edge
online immigration and employment solutions for Foreign Workers and Students,
from all over the world, who desire to live and work in the USA, Australia
or the UK. Click
here for more details.
Don’t forget to visit our web page on Australia
, click here
to the Australian Government's official website for the Department
of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs, click
- As an interesting comparison, this web site relates how many British Citizens now prefer to live abroad, and let Britain handle its own immigration problem with “swarms” of immigrants moving to the UK from all over the world to benefit from the “free” welfare system that is offered to the majority of these legal immigrants. Click here.
- Our Research Shows That it is Becoming More Difficult to Enter & Reside in the UK (Except if you are holder of a EU passport) – We now recommend that our readers, in view of the massive influx of new residents to the UK, obtain a copy of this great book that covers the subject of How Does the UK Supreme Court Approach Human Rights Law? This book presents the first comprehensive overview of the human rights jurisprudence of the Court, analysing the opinions expressed by the current Justices and their predecessors, both judicially and extra-judicially. Human Rights in the UK Supreme Court
- Secrets of Living & Working in London - London is the 6th expensive city in the world, which means living in London is too costly. But...London offers so many opportunities, job wise, education wise and self development wise. Also, starting a business in London is not that difficult. Any dream could come true here in the UK. Secrets of Living and Working in London, the United Kingdom
in England - New Guide "How to arrive and thrive in the UK",
equips you 100% with the knowledge and skills you need to emigrate to and successfully
settle in the United Kingdom. This guide combines the immigration knowledge and
experience of people like you from around the world who have successfully settled
in Britain. These are their immigration and settling secrets, tips and techniques
compiled into a single source. UK immigration is a relatively straightforward
and inexpensive process compared to most countries. There is very little need
for expensive immigration lawyers, consultants or agents. All the forms required
are in the public domain and the British immigration authorities are surprisingly
helpful. This is the complete guide to UK immigration, your visa options, job
opportunities, housing selection, etc. are all clearly explained. Click Here!
Immigration Advisory Service (IAS) - This is the UK's largest charity
providing representation and advice in immigration and asylum law. These services
are free to people who are eligible. Visit
Immigration & Nationality Directorate - This website helps you to understand
UK immigration control and what your rights and responsibilities are. Visit
Migration Watch - We are an independent, voluntary, non political body which is concerned about the present scale of immigration into the UK. Visit our site.
Editor’s Note: Our staff highly recommend checking this site for updates on immigration to the UK.
Don’t forget to visit our web page on United Kingdom
, click here
questions about working in the UK - This site aims to provide you with
clear information about the various routes open to Foreign Nationals who
want to come and work in the United Kingdom. For more details click
to Japan, Hong Kong or China
you thinking of working and living in Japan? Do you need a Visa? click
Associates now has representation in China and Hong Kong - During these
past 12 years in Hong Kong, and 6 years in China, our unique problem solving capabilities
and approach have resulted in the expansion of our branches in the areas of Shenzhen,
Guangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin and Beijing. In view of an increasing
number of expatriate staff working in China, we are pleased to introduce
our Commercial Immigration Services that assist expatriate staffs
to obtain their WORK VISA and RESIDENCE PERMIT in compliance with the Immigration
Law of China. Our services include:
*Preliminary Free Consultation
*Formal Submission of Application
as a Hong Kong and China Licensed Employment Consultancy firm established
in 1990 we are a leading Head Hunting specialist, including general
recruitment in Hong Kong but also now in providing executive search services
in China, in the areas of Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Tianjin, Beijing
and our base in Hong Kong.
For further details please contact
us at our Head Office in the USA.
Up To Date With The Latest News on World Immigration & Deportation Trends
resource provides the latest news related to immigration,
asylum and deportation in all major countries of the world, including
the latest amendments to the laws and regulation. Links are also provided to organizations,
which assist refugees and immigrants. Refugee Law in Context:The Exclusion Clause
Latest News from our Monthly Newsletter (Second Passports)
- Permanent Residency in Paraguay - The simple fact of the matter is that so many people are looking for information all over the Internet on how to get started. We will give you all the required steps, along with our own experience in having completed the process. Included are all the documents you will need, where to send them, how much it will cost, and various other tidbits to help. With this course you now have all the information you need to get started. We will show you how to get your FBI background report (the essential first step in the whole process), what to tell the FBI in your request, the process of getting an apostille on all your required documents, as well as what money NOT to bring to Paraguay. Anyone who has long been looking into Paraguay residency, we are pleased to tell you that your search is now over. You will not find more comprehensive information in one spot anywhere else on the Internet. Permanent Residency in Paraguay - Getting Started Made Easy
- Relocating to Germany - This ebook is a guide to help you relocate to Germany and with the knowledge of everyday life in this beautiful country. Over the years, we received many positive e-mails from people who liked the down-to-earth and useful advice on our web-site. People were happy to finally be able to find practical answers to their everyday questions, and to learn about the country itself. Click here
you are looking for the tax advantages and benefits of holding a second passport? We invite you to contact
our company and we will confidentially supply you with names of agencies that
handle the whole process, legally and without hassle. Click
Official Web Site of the Department Of Immigration and Naturalization (USA)
(INS) click here
- For reliable
sources that handle your passport renewal, issuing of visas online, and
the latest custom regulations, visit our travel
- Translation Services - If you’re looking for high quality, Professional Translation Services for Businesses with competitive Translation Rates, we can help you. Our team comprises in-house and freelance linguists, translators, interpreters, proofreaders, quality assurance managers, and web programmers, all with a solid professional background in Translation Services for Businesses and interpreting. Contact us to receive more information about our Certified Translation Services for Businesses and our Competitive Translation Rates. Read more. Or you can use this great and reliable translation software, click here.
- Money Transfers for Business, Study or Travel - No matter why you’re transferring money, World First.com can help - so if you’re buying a property abroad, moving to a new country or paying tuition fees, collecting online sales revenue, we've got a solution that can help you get the most for your money. Once your account is set up all you need to do is tell us how much you want to send, who you want to pay and which currency you want to pay in. Then we'll quote you a rate. We just take a smaller margin than the banks do, and we try our best to make sure all your money gets to where it needs to by covering correspondent and receiving charges where we can. Read more.
Visas - This service was founded more than a decade ago with a mission
to take the stress out of immigration. Created by a former Immigration Official
who witnessed the difficulties facing individuals and organisations alike, Global
Visas was established to help clients navigate the complexities of immigration
and visa law. Visit
travel visa and passport services
- The Delamere
Group now offers this service used by many of our clients. Click
Bureau - This department is an independent immigration advisory service
providing information, advice and case management to individuals, families and
businesses wishing to live and work or relocate staff to America, Australia, Canada,
New Zealand and the UK. Based in London, Visa Bureau ensures clients are given
the most up to date information concerning immigration and visa policy. Visit
our Visa Bureau.
- Online Support for Obtaining a Travel or Business Visa - iVisa is a unique platform arranged to provide a fully online experience. We've embraced the world trend to grant electronic visas but we've made the process much simpler. Travelers no longer need to give the same data over and over to get visas for different countries, we only ask for what is really necessary and create a traveler profile that can be used to process future visas in minutes. We replace the frustrating experiences with Government designed forms and long commutes to the Embassies. No frustration, no trips to the city, no surprises. If you're traveling just check in seconds if you need a visa with our world-class visa requirements tool. This up-to-date database will let you know if you need a visa and how to get it in minutes. Read more.
National Immigration Forum - This site builds public support for policies
that welcome immigrants. Click
Africans Living Abroad -
This is a new service for South Africans living overseas, with information on
how to keep contacts, investments, and friendships intact. Click
- United States History (Prehistory to Reconstruction) - Uncover the political and social roots of our nation with this comprehensive guide to the early history of the U.S. In this course you will learn and uncover the political and social roots of our nation with this comprehensive guide to the early history of the U.S. Many people, both living in the United States and around the world, are interested in the history of America. A knowledge of history helps answer questions about how our country ended up where it is today, reveals the source of our diversity, and clarifies our current role and place in this vast world. Ultimately, someone who understands American history understands America, and by extension themselves. This general survey course is intended to give participants a broad understanding of United States History from the arrival of native peoples to the end of the Reconstruction era that followed the Civil War. United States History - Prehistory to Reconstruction
Center for Immigration Studies - This is an independent,
non-partisan, non-profit research organization founded in 1985. It is the nation's
only think tank devoted exclusively to research and policy analysis of the economic,
social, demographic, fiscal, and other impacts of immigration on the United States.
- This is a useful site where prospective immigrants or temporary visitors with
student, employment or other types of entry visas, can ask questions about their
situation or problems being experienced. Click
This page on our website is not meant to be an authoritative document but merely
an overview of material recently gathered from reliable sources. Neither is our
firm an expert in the field of immigration but we have successfully assisted selected
clients on an 'ad-hoc' basis only.
to News Page"